Personal hygiene is an essential part of everyone’s routine. The first thing to do in the day and the last one are both brushing your teeth.
Brushing your teeth is a universal act of cleanliness which promotes healthy gums, strong, white, and clean teeth.
Despite brushing your teeth twice a day, people do end up with getting yellow teeth. Have you ever thought about why it happens? It is because brushing your teeth is not enough.
The type of food you eat, the toothbrush and the toothpaste you use, and most importantly, the way you brush your teeth are also factors which impact the health of gums and teeth.
90% of the dental diseases are caused by incorrect methods of cleaning for example, brushing teeth so hard and rough that it removes the protective enamel layer and exposes teeth to bacterial decay.
However, the new world’s first automatic toothbrush is here to put an end to all your dental issues.
Yes, you heard it right. Sonic Brush automatically cleans your teeth in just 30 seconds.
It is designed to meet all your teeth cleaning requirements so that all you have to do is push a button and take a nap of 30 seconds (if you want) while the Sonic Bush cleans your teeth.
Brushing your teeth has never been this simple and easy. Don’t you believe it? Check out the following simple steps to brush your teeth automatically.
1. The U-shaped Sonic Brush is designed in such a way so that it fits well in your mouth and automatically cleans your teeth as you push the button. This allows you to free your hands.
2. The flexible double-sided mouthpiece fits well to any mouth so you do not have to worry about the size.
3. Once you push the button, the brush will automatically start cleaning your teeth. So all you have to do is wait 30 seconds.
4. Rinse your mouth and rinse the Sonic Brush like you would rinse your regular toothbrush and voila, you are done!
But How Does Sonic Brush Work?
The Sonic Brush comprises of two components.
• The mouthpiece
• The hand piece
The mouthpiece is the one that does all the work on your teeth. The hand piece is the core because it operates the automatic brush.
Its battery generated vibrations are algorithmically set to produce different amplitudes and frequencies to support the active movement of the bristles.
The hand piece is not built-in the toothbrush because its magnetic property allows you to share the hand pieces with other people.
The battery of the hand piece lasts for 40 times of tooth brushing which means that you don’t have to charge it every day.
- First mode : massage gums mode, to promote better blood circulation and have healthy teeth, with soft vibrations for 30 seconds.
- Second mode : brushing mode, with strong vibrations for 30 seconds.
- Third mode : whitening mode, no vibration, blue light on for 10 minutes.